Episode 10: Want to Create an Online Course But Don't Know Where to Start? This is for YOU!
"If not now, then when?" - Hazel June
Whenever I ask online entrepreneurs what's stopping them from creating an online course, the answer is almost always a variation of:
"I've been wanting to create a course but I have no idea where to begin!"
"I don't know where to start."
I have no idea how to get started."
If that's you or if any of that sounds like the same reason you keep telling yourself, listen to this new episode to learn how you can start creating an online course.
You'll find out that my advice is something that goes against the grain.
Things We Learned How to Start Online Course Creation
- Come up with your course idea - I absolutely recommend doing anything related to your passion, not because something is in demand or popular as it may feel staged. Do research to see if there are similar products out there or pre-sell them.
- Validate your course idea if it’s something that people want or will resolve a problem they are dealing with. Survey if people are willing and able to pay for it before you actually build it.
- Invest in tools that are crucial for creating your course. Also, it doesn’t have to be perfect right away. You don't have to spend so much time and money "building it."
- Warm-up people by introducing your program.
- Get clear of what this course is intended for.
- Hope is not a marketing strategy.
FREE RESOURCE: WAYS TO LEVERAGE COURSES MIND MAP
(NO EMAIL REGISTRATION REQUIRED)