Ep 16 - Embracing Change with Kathy Fritz
"It’s great when we make mistakes and can learn from them but there's an awful lot of mistakes to be made. So, we can learn from other people’s mistake by their stories." - Kathy Fritz
Change can be scary. It’s uncomfortable and uncertain most of the time. But sometimes, you just really need to do it. The question is, how can we embrace change? Listen to Kathy’s story and learn how she did just that. She shared what her journey was like when she decided to go out of her comfort zone and transition from being an English Teacher to a Hormone Coach.
Takeaways & Tactics
- Being an educator, you have a vocation to teach.
- Make sure to take care of your student not just during the course but also after the course.
- In career change, have people that you trust and talk about it.
Networking opportunities are essential because this is one way to get clients and one way you can work together towards a common goal. As a solopreneur it takes time to network.
Change in career is scary but you can be a badass in embracing change like Kathy. Listen to the episode where Kathy shared how she felt during and after transition and how she overcame the challenges due to career change. Lots of great lessons in this episode!
Key Quotes and Links
- Starting your own business is an incredibly humbling experience because it will absolutely highlight your strengths and your weaknesses. - Kathy Fritz
- Have clear goals and pursue them while allowing life to happen. - Kathy Fritz
Kathy Fritz is a master hormone coach who helps women in perimenopause and menopause experience relief from hormonal symptoms like fatigue, hot flashes, moodiness, and insomnia. Her clients lose weight, rediscover their energy, feel sexy, and stop thinking they're losing their minds. Kathy's background in education gives her the expertise to individualize material so her clients can go from where they are to where they want to be.